If you’re seeking a Caregiver position and have a heart of compassion, Elite Senior Home Care is the premier company to work for. We seek individuals who see their work as a mission and not just a job.
As a Caregiver, you will have the benefit of working under the supervision of our Client Care Plan Team. The team ensures that your client’s care plan is appropriate and optimal. They support you in caring for your client and make sure that you’re a good match for that client.
We are always interested in hearing from dedicated caregivers seeking positions with Elite Senior Home Care.
If you have experience in care giving or enjoy helping others, you should consider a career with Elite Senior Home Care.
Elite Senior Home Care has openings for jobs on an ongoing basis.
We’re an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age sex, religion, disability, medical condition, national origin, or marital status.
We employ individuals that compassionately provide high quality, in-home care.
We require all employees to:
- Have experience in patient care
- Be dependable and honest
- Have their own transportation
- Pass a background check, drug test, national sexual offender check, and department of motor vehicle record check.
- Provide multiple excellent professional and personal references
Professional nurses, CNA’s, HHA’s and Sitter/Companions who are looking to become an Elite team member’s must provide:
- Compassionate Care
- Excellence in Patient Care
- Professionalism and Personal Ethics
ESHC is a smoke free workplace – we do not allow smoking during working hours.
- Get paid weekly – Direct Deposit is available.
- Incentives for referring – new patients and new employees.
LPNs and RNs must have a current Nursing License in the State of Florida, current CPR certification and current PPD. If you are interested in joining our team, please complete an application. If we are interested in hiring you, we will invite you to begin the interview process. You’re welcome to call our office to notify us once your application has been completed.
Please fill out our employment form below. Or submit the employment short form and an Elite Senior Home Care staff member will contact you.
You have two options on how to apply for employment:
1. You can print it off, fill it out, and mail the full application to the address on the last page; or,
2. You can print it off, fill it out, scan it in and email it to us.
*You need Adobe® Reader® to read PDF files. Download Adobe Reader for free.
Thank you for your interest in working for Elite Senior Home Care.